Saturday, December 13, 2014

Transition

Hello Everyone

Today I'm writing about how I feel my life is in Major Transition. Recently I have come into a Understanding and Acceptance of My Bipolar Disorder more and more. I know this is my Reality and I have choosen to take whatever steps necessary for me to Overcome this and Not let it Overcome me. My Therapist made a Great point last week when she said to me, "You have to work Twice as Hard" and I do. I have so many moments throughout the day when I want to give up on myself. When I Utilize my Positive Affirmations to help keep me on track. These is what I consider my form of medication because it helps me better than a pill. I mentioned before having this blog and being able to write about how I'm feeling and what's going on wit me. Is one of my positive coping skills, I'm extremely grateful. 

 My YouTube Chanel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNGyzsTA4LTyLH_nQNJubNg . All these things are what helps me be able to push through each day. To promote positivity and believing it, truely becoming positive more and more each day makes things a little easier for me to handle things and when I begin to shift out of my happy place I have to regroup and center myself. Until I master my skills, I will practice them until I consider myself perfect in my own understanding.

You All Have A Wonderful Day ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment