Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gratitude

Hello Everyone

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday 

Gratitude is one of the Best Things you can do for yourself. When you can take the time to be thankful and grateful for who you are and where you are it helps you to remember how far you've come and where your going. Everyday is a Blessing rather it's bad or good. I just want to say I'm thankful for My Life. I Love My Life as well as My Fiance, Our families and Friends we love them all very much.



This have been an amazing year for me and our friends. We Got Engaged at Mackinaw City this past Fall 2014. My mother and brother got new jobs, My best friend was promoted to a new position, My other best friend became a mother, My fiance best friend graduated, got a new job and new car. And we went on our first couples trip in Pigeon Forge,TN. There where so many blessings...I'm sure I forgot some of them, I just wanted to list a few.

My Aunt made two made to desserts for thanksgiving and I thought they looked good. So she allowed me to post pics on my blog.     

 "Death by Chocolate"
 
"Punch Bowl Cake"




No comments:

Post a Comment