Saturday, December 6, 2014

Bipolar Disorder 1



Hello Everyone

Today is like a Re-Birthday for me. I decided moving forward I will be using my blog as a online journal about My Life with Bipolar Disorder as well as Laws of Attraction. I am stepping on the other side of normal and making a huge decision to share some really interesting things with you all about the experiences I've had with my having bipolar disorder. I was Diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder 3 years ago after spending 2 weeks on a Psychiatric Ward in a Jamaican Hospital. I will talk more about Jamaica at a later time for now I will share the definition of Bipolar Disorder.

Bipolar Disorder: is A Mental Disorder marked by alternating periods of Elation and Depression.

That defines me exactly, I have experienced both Elation and Depression. And without medication to regulate my symptoms I have gone deeply into depression and high levels of Elation (To make proud or joyful).

I'm choosing to share my story because when I was in the Mental Hospital recently for a Manic Episode, directly following my engagement at Mackinac City,MI. I couldn't understand why I was there, All I knew was I was happy which I felt was normal considering my awesome engagement. At the time I could not understand why I had to go to a Mental Hospital as a result of being too HAPPY.

Although, while I was in there I occupied my time by coloring, writing, making vision boards, continuous positive thoughts and realizing I wanted to do these all the time. I wanted to continue having positive thoughts majority of the the time and not allow negative thoughts take over. I wanted to continue to writing which I did a lot when I was younger and over time it melted away. I began writing about what happen on the way to Jamaica what happen while I was there and what lead to my Manic Episode that landed my 2 weeks alone on a Psych Ward

My Recent Vision Boards

I began a YouTube Chanel shortly after my recent Episode, although when I began the Chanel I just wanted to share all the happy moments I have experienced and had recorded throughout the last 3 years.

Now that I am gaining more of a understanding of what's going on with me. I want to share what My Life is like living w/Mental Illness and I choose to have a Positive Awareness of my Bipolar Disorder and Have Control of My Life Journey :-)

My YouTube Chanel is (Channelle Leigh) here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNGyzsTA4LTyLH_nQNJubNg. Today I posted my first video of The Introduction of My Life w/Bipolar Disorder. My goal is help inspire others to LoveLife (Enjoy Your Life) just because one is diagnosed with Mental Illness doesn't mean the world is over. It means you have to be even more responsible for yourself and have control of your life. While telling my story in the with you all, I choose Happiness and that's where Laws of Attraction come in.

Laws of Attraction (Positive Thoughts Always)

Everyone have an Amazing Day*
Leave A Comment and Share if you Like*

No comments:

Post a Comment