Saturday, April 18, 2015

Clarity

Awe, to be able to Breath Again! I have asked and asked for my Intuition to return. I noticed it wasn't as present anymore as it was when I was younger and I wondered if it would return come. Indeed if you ask and you shall receive. It feels Good to reconnect with myself and return the unconditional love for myself, it excites me. Patience is what I know I need, I'm so ready to allow myself to grow continuously, life is a Growth process. I utilize my blog to share my experience. I'm learning through my journey it's not What I do but How I do it? To Imagine,Create, Visualize and Meditation as well as many other things that contribute to building a better future for myself and those around me. I remember a quote I saw my senior year in high school "When I think of my Future, Its so Bright my eyes burn"-Oprah Winfrey. 

When I saw it I felt as though I wrote those words myself. I'm building a positive future for my mind,body and soul. I'm so humbled by learning to balance my masculine and feminine. I experienced the Best Love one can Experience today, truly falling in Love with Channelle. I had the opportunity to CLEAR my mind,body and soul a cleanse I needed with Nature to become One again I'm so grateful words can't express the love I experienced nor is it meant to be :-) 
Love, Light, Peace, Joy, Happiness, Energy***
From Abundance, She see Abundance, She take Abundance & Abundance will always Remain :-)



*LandoftheFree*

No comments:

Post a Comment