Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Reality

Hello Everyone

As much as I want to believe everyone is nice in the world, the Reality is Everyone isn't. They are the main one's that act like they are the nicest people but actually are the one's messed up inside. So I'm growing out of my naive state of mind it have taken me longer than I expected but at long as I am willing and open to learning more about myself which helps me learn how to deal with others, I believe is great progress. There are so many personalities in the world not just Good or Bad but all types. And everyone don't have your best interest at heart even when they act like they do. Those are the one's you have to watch closely. People who aren't Honest, the one's that don't keep it Real. I understand how I pick the people I socialize with now. They are the one's that will speak there mind, so have filters the others no filter (lol) others are smart they use there brains and have common sense with goals of becoming more successful and better in their lifetime. I need people like this around me, Like minded individuals around me :-) So with that said I'm grateful for the True, Keep it 100 friends I have, I'm Extremely Blessed.


 You all have a Great Day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment