Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Faith

You Can Follow Me On:


Hello Everyone

"To Have Unwavering Faith"-Lisa Nicholas

Lisa Nicholas is a motivational speaker and she was in the movie "The Secret". Along with Bob Proctor, I watched the movie twice once before I had my manic episode and again after I got home from the hospital. Watching this movie made me realize a lot of things, but most of all it made me realize I can and will have everything I want. Patience is your Faith: complete trust or confidence in someone or something. We can have anything we want, But we have to believe our faith allow things time to manifest so they can come to us. It happens everyday. We just need to be aware and allow things to happen.



 My laws of attraction are amazing because I can see something, hear something or something I was thinking about will appear. It's really cool, just like magic. My last manic episode was so amazing for me mentally, I understand now why everyone was worried. I was so High Mentally I was beyond the clouds in the sky. I was creating my own Heaven in a way it was knew for me as well. Learning to understand my life with this bipolar disorder is interesting. One thing I know for sure helps is maintaining my Faith. I always have faith that things will work out and get back on track and sure enough it may take some time but it always happen.


My Life with Bipolar Disorder can be Rewarding and Humbling I am proud of myself. I believe I am a Spiritual Being in Human Form. So if that makes me Weird or Different, I'm So Cool with that. 

Love Life Everyday, Some Days may be Better than Others, but that's okay. Plan to have a Better one tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment