Friday, December 12, 2014

Positive Coping Skills

Hello Everyone 

Happy FRIDAY

I was off work for 2 months until last week and during my time off work, I sent each day  working on getting myself back together. I wasn't my normal functioning self. I began looking into Positive Meditation and Positive Affirmations. So I began practicing my Gratitude,Positive Thinking, I thoughts to myself why not give this a try and see how it work for me. And her I am back to Work, I continue my weekly Therapy Sessions, beginning to go to Support Group. I began applying Laws of Attraction to my daily life. I graduated from Partial a Psychiatric Day Program where I went Mon-Fri from 9a-3p on October 20, 2014. The activities we did where group therapy, recreational therapy and mediation sessions and coping skills. One important thing I learned was to apply Positive Coping Skills to my life to help reduce depression. 



I make Bracelets which I also consider one of my Coping Skills which are on my website under the My Store Page My Website: http://channelleleigh.weebly.com/, My YouTube Chanel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNGyzsTA4LTyLH_nQNJubNg and My Instagram: http://instagram.com/channelleleigh  and this Blog are all ways I can express myself and be an inspiration to someone else living with Bipolar Disorder or Depression. I also learned that I need a balance in order to function in everyday life. Society alone is difficult to live in but with consistently working on myself ,everyday have it's challenges but I work them out by re centering myself and making more rational decisions.

You All Have an Amazing Day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment