Sunday, December 7, 2014

Growth

Hello Everyone

I decided to write about Growth today because that is the process I'm currently in. After recently coming into Acceptance of being diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. I was diagnosed 3 years ago and choose not to accept it. After this recent manic episode I experienced, I decided I needed to educate myself and grow an acceptance this time around. 

I believe we grow as human beings everyday, we can learn something new in this game of life in every moment, encounter and experience we have. I am growing into my acceptance of my diagnose everyday. My decision to began this blog my You Tube Chanel all derived from my latest hospital stay. I felt the desire to want to be pro active about my situation.

Growing patience, understanding, humility and most of all Growing to know Myself. Accepting who I am and Owning it. I continue to think positively and utilize my coping skills which I consider to be (My Laws of Attraction) to be inspirational to others so they too can use their voice. Every individual have Rights to be who they are and everything they want to be without being ashamed of it

GROW to Love, Cherish, Protect, and Be Yourself. Despite what anyone else says: You are Amazing
You are Beautiful, You are Awesome, You are Talented, You are a King, You are a Queen and know that You are Worth It, Just Do You
Have An Amazing Day :-)

"Denial to Acceptance Video"

*Leave A Comment Below*


No comments:

Post a Comment