Thursday, December 11, 2014

Support

Hello Everyone

Happy Thursday

I want to talk about Support today, It's been on my Mind recently. Everyday I wake up I instantly began applying my Laws of Attraction with Gratitude. I speak out loud on what I'm Grateful for which is My Life, Health, Family, Friends, Job, My Creative Mind & the list can go on. Than I ask my Guardian Angels to Protect Me and My family and friends through our travels and throughout our days. Then I listen to my mediation recording, that's how my immediate morning begin each day. And when I reflect on my life, I have to give Thanks to everyone who do Support me.


With My Bipolar Disorder it's very important to me that I stay focused on my Goals and maintain a Positive mentality to avoid going into depression. One thing I know for sure is Our thoughts become things, so My Thoughts are to know and believe My Dreams Are Reality :-)



I have an Amazing Fiance' whom words can't describe how Fantastic he truely is. He have accepted me for me from day 1. He have helped me grow into acceptance of myself on many levels. I love him Unconditionally Everyday and I'm Extremely Grateful to be Blessed with Him, I Love You Unka :-)

My Family show me the most amazing support and I am absolutely Grateful for them as well. They stand behind me and encourage me to move forward and they know My Heart is always in a Good place and I Love each and Everyone One of them and Trust Me it's A Whole Lot of Them. I Love You All. 

My Friends are Super Awesome, I consider them to be my extended Family. I have 4 Best Friends, it was 3 but within the last year I obtained an additional 1. I Love my Besties like Sisters each one hold a special place in my Heart and They are all going Maids of Honor in my Wedding. I Love You Girls 

Support is Extremely Important to have with having Bipolar Disorder. People that show you unconditional love and geniuely care about your well being makes a big difference with your diagnosis. 

Here are a List of Support Groups that make help,if you need additional Support.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment