Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Stress

Hello Everyone 

Happy Wednesday

I have been working on getting my Life in Order which is very important for my Mental Clarity. I am writing about Stress today because with all the changes going on around me I have been really experiencing stress. I am working on ways daily to reduce my stress levels and the areas I know are triggering it. I recently went back to work and I am in a different department. I have to learn new people, material, and of course situations. I have learned I am not one who like change so much but I do embrace it because that's just part of life. Everyday is a New day so that means it's different already.



I have learned that the best ways for me to reduce stress is Yoga, Mediation, Making Bracelets which I have on my website: http://channelleleigh.weebly.com/, pottery which I'm excited to be getting back to and finally Cosmetology. I'm currently on break from school but that one of the other things I have a strong interest in. I like to stay busy and be creative and that's why I do so many projects. I feel like I need to stay busy and productive. I slow down when I feel I need a break, I love spas, messages, natural environments that make me feel one with the Universe. When I focus on good things, energy and vibes it's like my soul gets a cleanse in that moment and It's so beautiful.



I hope you all have a Marvelous Day 
LoveLife and All that it has to Offer :-)
& Remember to Smile "It's Free"

No comments:

Post a Comment