Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Kindness

Hello Everyone

I was thinking of what I define the word KIND to be and I began to think of other words such as gentle, soft, sweet, giving, and loving. Those are a few that come to mind, so I thought it would be nice to write about what I consider KIND to be. There are many times throughout the day our kindness can be tested (I believe it's as a small personality test). In which I believe this is how we grow and learn from different situations. As well as teaching us how to use our good perception on different situations in life. 


I think one of the best ways to keep yourself in check, just when your about to jump over the edge, is to simple say to yourself "I'm a much better person than this". While at least trying to remain calm, cool and collected. Again, whatever the scenario it can work in any matter. To be kind to someone else by doing something from the heart with good intention is a reward within itself. Always Be Kind to Yourself and Always Be Kind to Others. One thing I know for sure "when you plant a seed and water it, it will Grow". 

Have An Amazing Day
From Me: Nelle  

As you can see I Love taking photos..LOL (It's one of my many passions)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big believer in random acts of kindness. I think one of the kindest things we can do day to day is simply to take that extra half a second to smile and make genuine eye contact with those we meet every day.

    You just never know when that simple act can mean all the difference in the world for someone who happens to be hurting inside at that very moment.

    You may never know the difference that you made for another. But that doesn't matter. What does matter, is that you did!

    ReplyDelete