Saturday, June 27, 2015

My Thoughts

I am an open book, I love expressing myself. Especially when I realize something I was completely blind to. The more I write and read what I write the more Inspired I become. When I was a young girl I use to write so so soo much, It was one of my favorite things to do. So to be an adult and have this blog it gives me the oppurtunity to write like I use to but it feels even better now. I find time everyday working on my blog in some way shape or form. Mostly because I truly enjoy it and it's like my baby. So I want to nuture and take care of it because it's mine lol. I Love creating things it's been a passion of mine for some years now and only to discover I'm the creator of my own universe is such an amazing discovery. When I say "Mind Blow" and I get to share my Journey with my others that is so awesome to me. So I'm grateful, for everything because I get to be myself and I so love that and my readers here on the blog get to experience it with me and my viewers on youtube as well. One day at a time working on my craft!
Nelle- Love Light, Love Life

No comments:

Post a Comment