Saturday, June 27, 2015

Episodes

I have been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder 1. I have a video on you tube where I speak about my experience here's the link https://youtu.be/TSkpiaiG8BU. Recently I had been dealing with some episodes that landed me in the hospital twice. This caused me to have to put my entire life on hold. My Wedding, Blog, YouTube Videos, Work at the hospital. My entire life, so I needed some time to get things back on track and I'm proud to say I was able to snap back and get it together. It took some time and I like to say I'm a work in progress daily, I'm striving to always be a better version of myself. That's my Personal Goal so I was able to get back to making my Videos which I enjoy doing just as much as blogging. So I truly believe in the saying "Love what you do and you'll never work a day in your Life". So I have my most recent video explaining what I had to deal with and my outlook on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment