Saturday, November 29, 2014

Family

Hello Everyone

Happy Saturday ;-)
 Family is on my mind today. I would like to start by saying Family is one of the most important fibers of my being. I have always loved my family and I always will. Family for me should be considered a small community of people that Love, Support, Protect and Uplift one another. I have a large family they are the "Gill's".

I have noticed this for a while now and It have been on my heart my family have become so divided. I am so curious as to why this is happening to my family. Our generations are fading0 further and further apart, and it really does break my heart. 

One thing I believe for sure is that, If you want change you will be apart of making a change. And if you don't then you will remain the same and change will never come for you. But to take responsibility for yourself takes individual courage and belief in yourself and I can only imagine how powerful we all can be if each of us collectively as a family, became more accountable for our actions. The things we can do, The changes we can make would blow our minds. 

"The Gill Family Reunion 2012"
  The Children Are Our Future 
That's Me with the White Sunvisor On... LOL



I Love My Family and I know things Will Get Better and we all will Come Back Together and Remember what Family really Means: To Love, Support, Protect and Uplift. We have to believe that and We have to know that, Money come and Go, But Family is Always Forever.

" My Family"
See No One Is Perfect, We all Look Cray Cray in This Photo...LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment