Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Happiness

 
Hello Everyone

I enjoy talking, writing and thinking about Happiness, simply do to how some Amazing it makes me feel. Happiness put Smiles on faces and a Wonderful feeling inside. Smiles truly are contagious and believe it or not so is Happiness. Everyone wants those two things in their lives. It provides what I call a nearly "Unexplainable High". It's in our DNA to desire the experience of Freedom, Joy and Happiness. You begin to realize you can conquer virtually anything possible and the Good News is You Can



 I began blogging because it's a Great way for me to express myself through writing. I also thought this is a Great way to inspire others to pursue their dreams, goals and life aspirations. I believe one can do anything they put there mind to doesn't matter how small or large. It can be done! I have already decided to pursue my goals and dreams and I have seen doors begin to open for me. I begin each day with positive mental clarity about life and the Universe it shapes my reality to ensure I have a safe, productive and positive day. I consider Happiness a Blissful state of mind that everyone should be able to experience and enjoy. It's like how I felt when I experience my first bullet (sex toy). I was felt like every woman must experience this it is absolutely amazing. It even inspired me to start selling sex toys. :-) 


 And it's the same concept with applying Laws of Attraction and Believing in Yourself. Happiness is a state of mind everyone should want to be in. My life haven't been the same in the most positive way I can express it. 

Love Life, Enjoy Your Days, Pursue Your Passions, And Be Free. Everyone have the ability to do it. You just have to Believe in Yourself and watch what happens. Doors will open and they will Open Wide. 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely! So often people shut their own doors of opportunity simply because their self-talk is "I could never do that". And so they don't.

    Whereas, if your attitude is "I can and I will" then all sorts of opportunities open up for you. Try to notice when you're using self-limiting talk or behavior and then just shift to being open to possibility and opportunity. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris for taking the time to leave such an inspirational comment. It's just the type of Comments and Thoughts I was hoping to receive. I agree with you, if we all could only understand how powerful we really. Have A Wonderful Weekend! And I plan to check out your book on Amazon Congratulations :-)

      Delete